Since 1890, it was built as a primary and nursery school for the citizen in Glasgow Woodside area. It was swapped to be a language centre for ethnic minority migrants after hundred years. In 1996, it was changed to be a base for the community organisations in Glasgow.
Since 1890, it was built for the primary school for woodside area in Glasgow, after hundred years, it was swapped to be a language centre for ethnic minority migrants. However, the building was started be used as a base for community organisations.