Contribute to the blog
The purpose of the Scotland’s Urban Past (SUP) blog is to share resources and findings, promote your projects and SUP events, and discuss topics that matter to you.
How do I contribute to the blog?
- Register on our website. When you are logged in, you will see an option to submit a blog post.
- Write a post on something you find interesting or think the community will enjoy. For tips and advice, see our resources on writing blog posts.
- When you are happy with your content, submit your blog post.
- One of our blog editors will contact you once they receive your post and let you know if they have any suggestions.
- We’ll send you an email to let you know when your blog post is live on the website.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our blog editors – we’d love to hear from you.